Dear Valued Courtesy Chevrolet Customer,
Protecting our employees and guests from the potential spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19 is a top priority at Courtesy Chevrolet. We are monitoring the latest information and guidance from the Federal Government, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as local government updates so that we can keep you informed.
During this uncertain time, we wanted to reach out to share what Courtesy Chevrolet has put in place to help you feel confident in a dealership sales or service experience that is relaxing, safe and completely flexible. You can rest assured that your health and safety is our top priority and the following proactive measures are all in place:
- All bathrooms, cafe and public spaces are receiving frequent cleaning and disinfecting, with particular attention to high touch areas such as doorknobs, table tops, steering wheels, handles, gear shifters, and switches. etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the dealership, like sales, parts and service departments
- Staff training has been conducted, including review of all guest assistance procedures and the requirement that any symptomatic staff members must remain at home.
- We have postponed all dealership group activities such as sales meetings and training seminars as a precautionary to help stop any possible transmission of the Coronavirus
- Direct2MD is an application our employees can use to seek medical advice and prescribe prescriptions without going into the doctor’s office.
- Although we have always offered home delivery of vehicle purchase, we have substantially increased our trained staff to accommodate your request of a home delivery with a “Courtesy Chevrolet White Glove Delivery” experience. We can bring the vehicle and the paperwork to you if you do not wish to come into our clean facility. We are happy to provide virtual vehicle walk-around via Facetime or Skype at your convenience.
To be clear, we have no knowledge of a single positive test for the Coronavirus within the Courtesy organization. These latest measures are taken purely as a matter of precaution and have been recommended to slow the spread of the virus within our community. As always, the health and well-being of all employees and their families is our top priority.
Courtesy Chevrolet Owner